NAU MAI, HAERE MAI - WELCOME TO M3
M3 is a bi-lingual social impact programme aimed at improving the mental health and wellness of students, teachers, and family members across Aotearoa. We share Māori narratives, Movement, and Mindfulness practices with the whole school community.
PD FOR TEACHERS
M3 VIDEO RESOURCES
M3 LIVE AT YOUR SCHOOL
- What is M3 and how can it help at my school?
- An introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindfulness practices in the classroom
- Adjusting my oxygen mask before I adjust others'
- HAUORA - Te Whare Tapa Whā - a 4-walled approach to wellbeing
Subscribe to our Pre and Primary school videos today.
*** SECONDARY SCHOOL VIDEOS AVAILABLE JULY 1st, 2021 ***
Book a Trainer for your Pre, Primary or Secondary School You will also get 12 months access to our videos and a Teachers' PDF resource
Pre, Primary and Secondary Schools have engaged with M3
Have participated in PD sessions with M3 Master Trainer Jase Te Patu
Have engaged with M3