BOOK JASE FOR PD TRAINING
Pre, Primary and Secondary School Level
Kia ora. I'm Jase Te Patu. I have been in the wellbeing industry for 30 years.
I have experienced, first-hand the cost of poor mental and emotional health. 5 of my friends have passed from suicide over the years, which has left a lasting impression. My own personal practices of yoga, meditation, and mindfulness have saved my life. This inspired me to share these beautiful skills and tools with the young learners of Aotearoa.
Whilst my trainers facilitate M3 in schools, my focus is on training our teachers throughout the motu. We ALL need the skills to regulate ourselves when stressed or in fight-or flight-mode, so my PD sessions are practical, interactive and self-sustainable. Book a session for your teachers today!
- What is M3 and how can it help at my school?
- An introduction to Mindfulness
- Mindfulness practices in the classroom
- Adjusting my oxygen mask before I adjust others'
- HAUORA - Te Whare Tapa Whā - a 4-walled approach to wellbeing